APS assault survivor gets Diana Award for against radicalization work



Ahmad Nawaz, one of the overcomers of the APS Peshawar assault, has turned into the principal Pakistani to be given a Diana Award for his enemy of radicalization work and compassionate endeavors.

The adolescent endure the dread assault on Peshawar's Army Public School on December 16, 2014. Nawaz additionally lost his sibling Harris in the slaughter.

Nawaz, who was then 14, endured wounds to his arm and was brought to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in the UK's Birmingham for unique treatment.

He tweeted on Monday to demonstrate gratefulness for the honor.

Whenever inquired as to whether he anticipates returning to Pakistan, he disclosed to SAMAA Digital, "Yes.. When I complete my investigations I will return and do work there [Pakistan] also."

He additionally shared his tentative arrangements. "My future arrangement is to proceed with representing the Pakistani youth on worldwide stages with world pioneers and furnish them with various open doors in Pakistan," he included. "I need to speak to a positive picture of Pakistan to the world," Nawaz commented.

The 18-year-old shared a passionate video message through British news organize ITV news.

"When I was in the emergency clinic in the UK, this is the place I understood there was an issue of radicalization in the UK," he said.

He said youngsters were going towards fear based oppressor bunches in Syria and Iraq. Nawaz chose to plan something for stop these youngsters, which he thought "would be the best vengeance [against] those fear mongers."

The adolescent visits schools, schools, colleges around the UK to impart his experience to understudies.

"My fantasy is that my story and the memory of my sibling Haris will open individuals' hearts and minds and urge them to benefit as much as possible from the open doors they have, to get some distance from disdain and work together for a superior future," he wrote in an article on The Independent.

He said individuals were propelled by his survival and that urged him to continue onward. "On the off chance that it could even assistance one individual, on the off chance that I could stop one individual being radicalized and completely change them, I would believe that would be a triumph for me."

The Diana Award was built up in the memory of Princess Diana of Wales. It is granted to youngsters matured nine to 25 years for their social or compassionate work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments